PixelTUFA+C Through top mounted Power modules
PixelTUF discreetly presents both mains and 25W USB charging power in an ultra-compact form, meeting the growing need for easily accessible mobile device charging in informal areas.
Perfectly suited to breakout areas, smaller meeting rooms and coffee tables, in offices, hotels, and other public spaces – installation of PixelTUF is only limited by the imagination.
Available in 3 to 5 days from order
Shipping is charged at £12.95 per order, Looking to order a bulk Quantity? Contact us for discounts on large orders
- PixelTUF can be specified with either UK fused or unfused sockets.
- Fast USB charging of up to two mobile devices is provided via the fully integrated OE TUFA+C25W:Twin USB Fast Charger.
- Constructed from high impact fire retardant polycarbonate enclosure.
- Polycarbonate 80mm mounting grommet with hand tightened securing nut.
- Fascia – satin black or satin white
- Grommet ring – silver as standard or as an extra cost option alternative grommet ring colours are available
- UK Socket fascia – black or white to match the pixelTUF fascia
- International Socket fascia – black or grey (Nema 5-15R – black only)
- Socket Fusing:
- To enable compliance to BS6396 UK sockets are fitted with 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A). PixelTUF can also be ordered with unfused UK sockets.
- Power cord options:
- PixelTUF modules are hardwired to a mains AC plug
- pixelTUF fits into a standard 80mm grommet hole and is securely held in place by the large plastic locking nut which can be tightened by hand.
- Quality and Testing:
- All pixelTUF units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch:
- Visual: Configuration and appearance.
- Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
- USB charger: Output voltage and resistance
- Data & AV: All sockets continuity tested with batch performance testing.
- “We test every pin on every connection in every socket”
- CE Marking
- All units built with UK and European socket types are CE marked by OE Electrics as complying with:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- Low Voltage Equipment Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU
- AC Power socket: The fitted socket will be certified to the appropriate national/international standard eg: BS1363/5733, IEC60884-1, UL498, CCC, AS/NZS3112
- Cable, connectors & mains plug: Independently certified to the appropriate national/international standard